Find out if Traditional Chiropractic Adjustment or Spinal Decompression is right for your pain.
The Disc: "The #1 Source of "BACK PAIN"
- Many Specialists Believe that 75-80% of Lower Back Pain Comes from the DISCS
Anatomy: "What is a DISC?"
- Does Not Have Blood Supply
- Does Not Have Internal Nerves
- Is Active Tissue
- Has Significant Ability to Self-Repair
- Has A Natural Pump Mechanism
- Is Made up of 86% Water
ALL Disc Injuries Have 1 Thing in Common
- They have lost their innate ability to maintain health and hydration
- The Movement Driven PUMP MECHANISM Alternately compresses & relaxes pressure on the Disc pumping water and nutirients in, and waste products out
How Does Non-Surgical Spinal Decompression Work?
Spinal Decompression Studies
A Study in The Orthopedic Technology Review (Nov 2003)
- 219 Patients with Herniated and Degenerated Discs
- 86% Showed Improvement
- Only 2% relapsed within 90 days
Mayo Clinic Study
- Post Treatment
- Significant pain relief in 88.9% of patients
- Average pain decreases from 6.4/10 to .08/10
- Required fewer analgesics after treatment
- No Safety Issues
- No Adverse Effects
"The McClure Study"
- The McClure Study (Dennis McClure, M.D.) took 500 PRE-SURGICAL cases in a double blind Spinal Decompression study.
- After the study 91% NO LONGER needed surgery.