$47 New Patient Exam, X-Ray & Consultation
(Medicare Rules Apply)
Dr. Serafini has developed Valley Spinal Care Kierland to be your number one choice when it comes to finding a chiropractor in Scottsdale, AZ. He feels a strong sense of mission when it comes to chiropractic & wellness and he has seen how the proper application of these practices can transform a person’s life, wiping away pain and building the foundation for true health.
Dr. Serafini has a guiding philosophy about chiropractic and wellness: that your health is multifaceted and demands a unique approach requiring both breadth and depth of knowledge from your spinal care professional.
It is for this same reason that Dr. Serafini has developed an in-depth knowledge of the Gonstead Technique. The Gonstead Chiropractic Assessment utilizes several methods of examination to analyze multiple factors which, effectively as possible, uncovers the primary characteristics of intervertebral disc lesions, intervertebral and full spine & pelvis alignment as well as neurological ramifications of vertebral subluxation and full body health.
Put simply, Chris Serafini, DC is a true professional who cares deeply about improving your well-being.
Our passion for what we do transfers into our services
Meet the Team at Valley Spinal Care Kierland
- 2017 Expertise
- 2017 Best of City Beat News
- 2016 Best of Scottsdale
- 2015 Best of Scottsdale
- 2015 Patients’ Choice Award
Chris Serafini, DC served as the Official Chiropractor of the Gateway Pro Golf Tour:
Chris Serafini, DC Affiliations:
- Member of ACS (Arizona Chiropractic Society)
- Member of GSC (Gonstead Clinical Studies Society)
- Member of ACA (American Chiropractic Association)
- Member of EAA (Employee Awareness Association)
- Member of Gonsteadseminar.com
- Member of Foundation for Wellness Professionals as a Corporate Health and Wellness Coach
Chris Serafini, DC Certifications & Licenses:
- Licensed to Practice Chiropractic – State of Arizona
- Licensed to Practice Physical Medicine and Therapeutic Procedures – State of Arizona
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners: Certified to Practice Chiropractic
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners: Certified to Practice Physiotherapy
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Associate: Certified to Practice Webster Technique for intrauterine constraint
- ASET (American Society of Electrodiagnostic Technologists) in electrodiagnostics
- Certified in Brimhall 6 Steps to Wellness
The Patriot Project:
We proudly participate in The Patriot Project. Treating at least one Active Duty Service Member, their family, Wounded Warrior or Gold Star Dependent a week at no charge.
Sherrie has worked in the chiropractic & wellness field for nearly a decade and launched our practice with Dr. Serafini back in 2005. She raises a naturally healthy family herself! Married for 17 years with 2 energetic boys who have been adjusted since they were just days old and look forward to their regular adjustments.
Diana has worked in the chiropractic and wellness field for 11 years & has been part of our team since 2010. She is a certified chiropractic assistant and she also crunches numbers as our billing manager. Originally from Ohio, she’s been married for an impressive 41 years & is a proud mother of two & grandmother of two.
What Makes Valley Spinal Care Kierland Different?
Valley Spinal Care is your best choice when it comes to high quality chiropractic and wellness services. Our caring staff, nurturing environment and professional expertise make for the perfect healing environment. Whether you have been in an automobile accident, have a sports related injury or are simply looking for relief from job-related stress, Valley Spinal Care is here to serve. From your arrival, to the consultation and exam room, to the treatment room, to the physical medicine and therapeutic procedures room we provide our clients with sophisticated comfort for all our services.
If you have been searching for a chiropractor in Scottsdale who can provide you with a complete range of chiropractic and wellness options, you have now come to the right place. Chris Serafini, DC is here to serve your needs and help you overcome your pain.